Thursday, June 15, 2006

Meet Karina

Yesterday I received an email from Karina, introducing herself as our delegation manager! We will get to know her well since she will meet us when we land in Paris and stay with us until we depart from Malta!

Karina is from Austria...she was born there and still lives there. She studied and graduated in 'tourism business'. After graduating from college, she lived in Switzerland for one year, London for about six months, and then spent two years traveling all around Austria. She said she has always worked at resorts...summer and winter. She has also traveled in France, Italy, Germany, Greece, and the Caribbean. The United States is one place she hasn't been to...but she just found out she has relatives in California!

I have written her back to ask the specifics of the Sistine Chapel...plus, two of my nieces are in Rome as I write this. I read their Rome entry on their blog yesterday and have written them about what the dress code was in the Sistine Chapel. I'll pass the information along as soon as I know!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI all,
I am so excited to meet Judy in person as a fellow teacher leader for P2P in the Heart of the Med.!
I am Felicia and I teach in Vacaville. I am excited to meet all the delegates and experience a fabulous adventure ahead!
See you on the 29th @ SFO!

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Chad, you did a great job of getting the photo of Karina up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home